We Make a New Start Easy
Changing providers does not need to be a long or difficult process. At Drake Medox, we make the process seamless and easy for you or your loved one. If you or a family member are currently receiving support at home and are looking at changing providers, Drake Medox offers a structured and proven transition practice. We ensure continuity of service whilst minimising any stress or worry for our clients during the transition phase.
Our transition time frame typically takes between 4-6 weeks. Working closely with our Client Relationship Consultant, we will partner with you to develop a plan that includes weekly milestones aligned to a set and agreed upon transition date.
Our Transition Plan
- Learning About You - Getting educated on your specific social & clinical needs.
- Current Roster - Analysing current roster gaps to address recruitment needs.
- Recruitment - Placing advertisements & start the recruitment process.
- Care Plan – Developed in consultation with you and our Clinical Coordinator.
- Current Staff Retention - Identify current staff you’d like to retain.
- Future Start Date - Agreed upon start date.
- Selection of Staff – Be part of the selection process for the new team.
- Meet & Greets – Meet & greets with new staff members.
- Staff Transition – Registration packs to the retained staff.
- Client Education – Engage with current allied health team for client education to new staff.
- Training & Buddy Shifts - Scheduling ‘on the job’ training for weeks 4-6
- Training - Includes manual handling, care plan and client specific induction.
- Roster - Developed 2 weeks prior to the start date.
- First shifts - Buddy Shifts to begin.
- Meeting - Drake Medox team to finalise the transition.
- Commence - Full care & support services start with Drake Medox.
And You Are Now Off and Running with a Fresh Start!!
We work extra hard to make sure your new start is a positive experience, and our team go above and beyond to ensure goals are reached, lives are enriched, and individuals are living their absolute best life.
We would value the opportunity of speaking with you on how we can partner with you or your loved one to develop the very best support and care at home. Call our experienced homecare team for a seamless transition on 1300 360 070.
What Do Our Clients Say?
“I would like to thank you for the very high standard of support that continues to be and has been provided to my daughter over the past four years.
My daughter is 22 years old, her disabilities (including Global Learning Delay and severe Verbal Dyspraxia) affect her ability to communicate. Drake Medox's provision of support workers for community access on a weekly basis has helped to improve her quality of life and continued growth beyond the home environment.
Stability and flexibility of staff in relation to her care have fulfilled an important role and contributed positively to the whole family. We feel very lucky to know our loved one is in trusted care.”
- Jodi (client’s mother)